Last updated: 27th of August, 2022
Thank you for choosing a payment plan for your purchase with The Manifestor Community! We are thrilled to be able to accommodate your financial needs! To ensure that we continue to be able to offer extended payment plans on our products, we have a few ground rules that need to be followed. This ensures that we can keep the payment plan system in place for everyone!
Here are some things you need to know:
By purchasing with a payment plan, you are agreeing to a legally binding finance arrangement between yourself (the client) and The Manifestor Community (the Herbig Family Trust). This is a legal contract, and you have certain obligations upon entering into it.
These obligations include:
- Payments will be deducted from your selected account/credit card every month from the date of commencement. We cannot change these payment dates as they are an automated system.
- You agree to make payments on time, each month, with funds available in your chosen account to ensure the payment is honoured.
- Failure to make payment on time will commence a debt recovery process from our team.
- After your first payment is missed, you will be contacted via email as a notification. You will be expected to respond to this communication and make payment within 72 hours.
- If you miss your payment a second time, your access to the program/course purchased will be immediately revoked until payment is made.
- This will trigger our internal Debt Collection program through a Debt Collector.
- You will not be given access again until all outstanding money is paid. You will have 7 days to make payment.
- If you continue to not respond to our communications and/or make payment on your outstanding amounts, we reserve the right to pursue legal action under the Australian Consumer Law Act 1992. You may be contacted by a legal representative or by a debt collection agency. In this instance, interest may be charged at our discretion and we also reserve the right to enforce your payment of any additional legal or debt collection fees that have arisen from our pursuit of payment.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note: Our intent is to provide a supportive and safe arrangement for you to make payment. We endeavour to do this to the best of our ability. If you are experiencing financial distress in any way, please contact us at [email protected] so we can make an alternative arrangement for you. We are always willing to find a way to support you financially, which may include payment pauses or extended payment plans. These are decided on a case by case basis. We understand that money can be difficult to talk about, however we cannot provide assistance without communication. So please contact us!
Email: [email protected]
Wanna join the newsletter?
Ready to hear more? Be on the list of people who get first notification of blog posts, podcast episodes, tips and informing, as well as new freebies and products. All you gotta do is sign up and watch your inbox!